Friday, July 17, 2015

Some "Pumpkin" Cards

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the little lapse--but I have been making lots of good stuff!  I ended up subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin from Stampin Up, but over the course of the first half of the year ended up a little backlogged!  I have been spending some time getting myself caught up on all the kits--I'm almost there!

This is from the March kit--I ended up having a little fun with the stitching, getting some new colors of embroidery floss and adding a few accents, etc.



These kits are a lot of fun to use!

Thanks for stopping by--have a great day!

Chris


4 comments:

  1. These are as sweet as can be! I love your stitching and the bold patterned paper paired with those pretty posies...adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stitching!! I think my favorite it probably the one with the polka dots. Nice sequins too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, I hope you're still checking your comments - you have won my little giveaway, please drop me an email when you have a spare moment :) Stephanie xx

    ReplyDelete